How to Make An Italian Salad
The Italian kitchen is so much more then just pizzas and pastas, no wonder it’s my favorite cuisine. I think that the one thing that steads out the most in this kitchen is its colors! Everything is so colorful and fresh.
This tomato, pepper, mozzarella, and caper salad is very easy to make and I’m sure you’ll love it. All you need is:
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of roasted peppers-rinsed and drained
- 2 table spoons of freshly chopped Italian parsley
- 12 oz. of fresh mozzarella balls
- 2 table spoons of capers.
For the dressing you’ll need Balsamic vinegar , extra virgin olive oil , garlic , red pepper Watch International chef Amy Riolo while she demonstrates on how to make this colorful salad.