Unique Wedding Bouquets
A woman’s wedding day is one of the most important days of her life. Many women don’t like to be traditional and try to be as unique as possible. The uniqueness can be shown in way you dressed, the place you chose to get married and also in your wedding bouquet. Many brides choose to carry wedding bouquets that aren’t made of flowers, or at least not entirely made of flowers. Take an unexpected and personalized approach with a bouquet that you can treasure forever.
1. Cascading brooch bouquet. This beautiful bouquet features purple, tiffany blue, and turquoise brooches in a cascading form over the handle. From $475 at Blue Petyl bouquets.
2. You can also combine real flowers in your brooch bouquet, like in this cascading orchid. From $475 at Blue Petyl Bouquets.
3. This peacock-themed bouquet features a giant blue peacock brooch surrounded by silver, blue, teal, and purple jewels. From $425 at Blue Petyl bouquets.
1. This elegant bouquet features freshwater pearls, magnolias, white rose buds, black lace, and hydrangeas with matching button stems and dangling strands of swarovski and freshwater pearls. From $250 at Blue Petyl Bouquets.
2. Bridal Bouquet of “Bubble” Pearl Beads. Very Elegant and delicate. Available at Etsy for $225.
Origami Paper Flower bouquets
1. This Origami paper flower bouquet is beautiful and if you have the artistic touch you can actually do it yourself, using this DIY tutorial from CapitolRomance.
2. Handmade arrangement of paper roses made of recycled maps.
Button Bridal Bouquets
1. This amazing purple button bouquet is available at Etsy for $115.
2. Wow this Bouquet is just gorgeous! I love the colors.
1. Butterflies on your wedding day give your wedding a real fairytale touch. This beautiful butterfly bouquet is available at Etsy for $200.
2. No butterflies were harmed in the making this bouquet 🙂
If you really love sweets, you can share this love at your wedding day with a candy bouquet. Check out this Marshmallow and candy bouquet from Modern Life Studios.