If you are a sufferer of SAD you would know how troublesome it can get. For those who don’t know, SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) is a kind of depression which is caused by weather changes. It also happens when you get longer cloudy days. For such SAD sufferers, this Sunlight 365 is the best thing to have.
Why? Simply because it will make you feel as if there is actual sunlight all around. It is basically a portable therapy box for SAD sufferers. You can fight Seasonal Affective Disorder through this one, promise!
What is it exactly?
As said earlier, this portable therapy box is meant for SAD sufferers. It lets them have portable sunlight anywhere. This device is capable of producing effects more or less like natural sunlight. And of course, when you have that with you, you won’t feel depressed anymore! Till now, the consumers have been pretty much impressed, and according to them, the product is capable of doing what it says. It can rebalance serotonin and melatonin within an hour every morning (or whatever time you prefer). The device comes with a countdown clock and features 10’000 lux illumination of blue wavelength. And, it also has adjustable light intensity so you don’t need to worry about the light being too much.
Here are some more features about the product:
– Recommended use: Use for 30 to 60 minutes in the morning.
– The light is capable of balancing or more likely capable of rebalancing your melatonin and serotonin levels.
– The LCD clock can keep on time so you don’t need to worry about getting too much light.
– There is also a countdown clock so you can set it for 30 to 40 minutes or whatever time you prefer for the length of light therapy.
– The product is also integrated with an LED backlight (that’s actually the clock backed up).
– You get a storage pouch and an AC power adapter in the package.
– It is integrated with 10’000 lux illumination of blue wavelength which is recommended for fighting SAD.
– It is available $59.99
which is pretty affordable (SAD patients would know that better).
Check out some more accessories here: The Colored Old Walking Stick and The Hello Kitty Necklace.